Market analysis of May 23, 2019

Market analysis of May 23, 2019


Marketcap


The marketcap has been moving down (-4.98%) since yesterday. The total capitalization is 236.856.767.660 USD.

Bitcoin totals 135.157.722.119 USD of capitalization for a dominance of 57.10%.

Ethereum's marketcap is 25.257.375.937 USD, followed by Ripple with 15.561.171.654 USD.


Market sentiment


How to read the Market Sentiment ?





Bitcoin


We have been talking for several days about a potential double top configuration on the Bitcoin and it seems that this last one is confirmed. Of course, we absolutely have to wait for the breakage of the $7,200 neckline before we can be certain.



What is the current situation?


  • The daily technical situation is increasingly negative with a MACD that has now crossed downward. The WaveTrends and the CCI are also bearish, the WaveTrends is about to leave its overbought zone, which had not happened since May 9 and the $6,000 break.

  • On a 4-hour horizon, technical indicators are bearish. However, we can see a symmetrical triangle configuration. This type of figure has an empirical 63% chance of breaking up, but given the overall technical situation, we think there is a greater chance that this break will occur downward.


What to do about it?


  • We recommend that you be patient and wait for the $7,200 before reassessing the situation, it is indeed possible that the correction will continue.


The supports of the day are at 7450$ - 6200$

The resistances of the day are at 7650$ - 8000$




Ethereum



  • ETH broke its support at $245 at the beginning of the session and is now moving on to the next one at $230. The technical situation on a daily and 4-hour horizon is bearish. ETH could move towards $205 if its $230 support were to break.

  • A rebound on this same support could occur, but given the overall technical situation, as well as that of the BTC, we believe that a continuation of the correction is not impossible.


What to do about it?


We recommend that you wait until the $230 before reassessing the situation. If a rebound should occur on this level and you decide to capitalize on it, take your profits quickly!


The supports of the day are at 230$ - 205$

The resistances of the day are at 245$ - 260$


Conclusion


BTC: We recommend that you be patient and wait for the $7,200 before reassessing the situation, as it is possible that the correction will continue.


ETH: We recommend that you wait until the $230 before reassessing the situation. If a rebound should occur on this level and you decide to capitalize on it, take your profits quickly!


You can join us on Telegram for a follow-up of the market throughout the day.

For any question, our team will be happy to answer you on our support which is open 7/7 days.

For any information about our subscriptions, please visit our website or contact @CryptoAddictsButlerBot directly to get all the information you need.


See you tomorrow for a new market analysis!

© 2019 Crypto-Addicts. All rights reserved.

Solfin Consulting SPRL - BE 0711.667.521
Rue de l'ancienne Gare, 2B. 1380 Lasne

RESOURCES

ABOUT

CONNECT

  • Noir Icône Instagram
  • Noir LinkedIn Icône
  • 1_F6SrJR7_s95r6oCF3ugMZw copieblack
  • 9d6878ac8b copie black
  • Noir Facebook Icône
  • Noir Twitter Icon
  • Noir Icône YouTube